Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Fitbit ever going to step up and offer a buyback/purchase credit for this sub par product?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had multiple issues with my Blaze, warranty replacement 3 separate times, latest doesn't hold charge for more than 8 hours. Not a very useful watch if it cant even go a full day. I have spoken with support on multiple occasions and the only remedy is to keep replacing them. I would like to upgrade to a better product due to the lemon of a design. Having already done the upgrade from the Charge 2 after it broke 6 months in, I am $249 deep into my current Blaze(3rd). I received an email today to upgrade to a Versa 2 with a whopping $30 discount. looking through these forums it is apparent that the Blaze is a faulty design, why else would it be discontinued so quickly. When is Fitbit going to do the right thing and buyback or give full credit towards a better product?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have several devices and I do not have the problems you do

How do you charge it? Best on the computer and a USB port

See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery

Having it replaced 3 times suggests something is wrong on your end. Sorry

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I would love to  see this as well. I've had issue after issue. It's never been a great tracker.  It's done what I've required it to do but it's always had faults. It has issues tracking my sleep. Sometimes doesnt charge. Doesnt hold a good charge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem with my blaze an they did the same thing. $30 discount and for a month only. My husband had an alta so I've been using it but its not what i want . Your right Fitbit should step up and do the right thing. Ive been a member for 6 years with multiple devices.

Will probably to a garmin or apple

Planned obsolescence?   

Best Answer
0 Votes