Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to make the fonts larger?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi- is there a way to make the fonts larger on the new blaze? Thanks.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There's no setting to do this @stuzic

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32

There's no setting to do this @stuzic

Best Answer
0 Votes
Okay, thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can this be added as a feature?  I am a low vision user and with the white digital clock face on black things are pretty good. 

The things that are hard to read:

• Notifications (can not read TXT at all, Call and Calender are readable if I hold the thing thee inches from my nose)
  • Setting (Can do these from iPhone so not so important)
  • Today information is readable but labels are small. 

Overall am just getting use to device. Hade for a day and a half. 

Best Answer

It would be nice for them to make the font size user adjustable. Larger for those who have a hard reading the screen and smaller for those that would like more info per screen. Personally, I'd like to see a smaller font on the "Today" screen and have four instead of two stats shown.

Actually now that I think of it, instead of user adjustable fonts, just the option to choose how many stats are shown per screen. Whichever number you choose, the associated fonts and icons would be resized accordingly.

Best Answer

@MikeS1971 wrote:

It would be nice for them to make the font size user adjustable. Larger for those who have a hard reading the screen and smaller for those that would like more info per screen. Personally, I'd like to see a smaller font on the "Today" screen and have four instead of two stats shown.

Actually now that I think of it, instead of user adjustable fonts, just the option to choose how many stats are shown per screen. Whichever number you choose, the associated fonts and icons would be resized accordingly.

Very interesting idea but would not help notifications. Maybe if it was a lines per screen setting. 

Best Answer

Hey Everyone! That's a great idea, I noticed that @stuzic posted this suggestion already in our Ideas Board, it will be great if you could vote for the idea because those suggestions are viewed directly by our engineers and developers. 

Thanks for voting Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I'd like to see a setting to adjust font size
Best Answer

I larger font would be great, it is hard to read without my glasses, getting old is not fun!

Best Answer

@navydoula @btulskie Welcome to the Fitbit Community guys! That will be great. Have you already vote for this idea, it's about adjust the font size? 

Thanks for voting Robot Happy

Best Answer
I am debating about keeping it as I do not carry my reading glasses when I work out and it is getting frustrating to have to keep grabbing my phone to see text messages.
Best Answer
Please allow user the ability to increase font size on Fitbit Blaze.
Best Answer
Please allow user to adjust font size. Low vision users are abundant and may flock to apple watch instead. Keep the Fitbit community open to all, those with all types of disabilities.
Best Answer

@Psandel @Jaybeegee A warm welcome to the Community! Thanks for your feedback. Fitbit is always improving its trackers so users can be happy with their Fitbits. Have you voted for this idea? Those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Thanks for being part of the Community Robot Happy

Best Answer

I'm  going to have to return  mine the font is too small for me and I actually have a hard time with the white on black.

Best Answer

Thanks for being part of the Community @Parrymania! It's so bad to hear that you're returning your tracker. You may want to vote for this idea Adjustable font size on Blaze because those suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Thanks for your understanding! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, please add an option to increase the font size on the fitbit blaze. the screen is certainly big enough. I cannot read the messages at all without stopping and putting on my reading glasses. Very inconvenient when I am in the middle of working out. 

Best Answer

Hey there @sherryap! Have you voted for this idea Adjustable font size on BlazeThose ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Thanks for voting! Robot Happy

Best Answer
So many people have voted on increasing the font size. 
And yes I have voted on everyone else that is said the exact same thing
Sherry

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.
Best Answer

I am needing a magnifying glass to read the options on my iPhone device.  Would be wonderful if a font option became available with the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes