Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to make the fonts larger?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi- is there a way to make the fonts larger on the new blaze? Thanks.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Hey there @Snowbird007! That's a great idea, you may want to post it in our Feature Suggestion board. Those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote and comment. 

Thanks for posting your idea! 🙂 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Being able to increase font size, especially for texts, be be great for those of us "boomers"

Best Answer

The community has been asking for this for the last 5+ years it’s absolutely ridiculous that this huge, successful company cannot deal with such a simple issue that would really make all of our workouts much more enjoyable.  The 40 and 50 somethings are their bread-and-butter and they really should start to realize that.  

Best Answer

Fitbit's in trouble...I've already given mine away and bough an Apple watch.

fitibit 5-year.png

Best Answer

Hi Silvia, I know you mean well but your constant encouragement to vote is really getting to be ridiculous. People have been asking for the font size to be adjustable for 5+ years and it’s really not a difficult technology to implement considering the technology has been around for a long time. I think that Fitbit is really missing the mark here because the older folks like me will go to a new device when our current one wears out. You need to really push this and not just asked people to vote. 

Best Answer

Same issue. When I work out  (e.g., run 19 miles) I am wearing sunglasses not reading glasses! Not being able to read my stats makes this watch largely unusable.

Best Answer

It would be great for Ipnic too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thought I would try mybdaughters

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, dodgy fingers! I have borrowed my daughter's fitbit whilst she is away as I thought about buying one and within a few hours have decided not to bother because of the font size!!

Best Answer

This is my 1st day using the fitbit & at the gym I don't have my readers but I need them because I can't see the step screen. Need bigger font for us boomers who really need to meet the 10,000 steps/day!

Best Answer

Just a point of comparison. I just upgraded to a Fitbit ionic after my trusted Pebble Time just ran out of battery life and Fitbit put Pebble out of business (bought them). On Pebble watch setting the font size was simple option. I may return my new Fitbit ionic because it does not have this simple feature.  Also, the notifications alert with a vibration but you have to wake the screen and go to see the notification text. On the Pebble these notification simply displayed on screen for a few seconds. That is a much better user experience in my opinion

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a shame that they haven't taken any notice. I have the option of sending mine back for a full refund. Tempting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure why FitBit doesn't respond to this message board for interaction and feedback with customers who generally use their devices.  Watch Faces need some options for low vision users.  Simple digital display with date and steps.  White letters and numbers with black background would work for me.  Thicker characters instead of the thin multicolored.

Best Answer