Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any new firmware update?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any development happening at all? Any new features? Fixing the horrendous sync issues? Fixing the unreliability of connected GPS and heart rate monitoring?

Anything at all, or is it just a dead product?

Even give me a new watch face!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Great to see you here @boxall!

I don't have information about a new firmware update, but you can keep an eye on your Dashboard to see any message about an update. As always your feedback is really appreciated and please visit our feature suggestions board to share your ideas about any improvement you want for the Blaze.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Surely fitbit must know if any further development is being done? I don't even care too much about when or what, just that they are.

Best Answer

The developers might probably know what they are working on, that does not mean that the moderators know or maybe they are not free to say. Another place to watch is blog.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

I heard they are investing money and time on a blood pressure feature and a Fitbit for children and having the ionic come out recently it's safe to say chrage 2 and blaze is pretty much a dead product.

They can't even be bothered to allow third parties to make us new screen faces so that just tells you something don't it 

Best Answer

Neither the Charge 2 or the Blaze run a true operating system, as mentioned long before the release of the ionic, third party watch faces was never planned to be released. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just can't wait for an updated firmware. The 402 has been a terrible regression for me.
And the problems it created occur on both my Blaze (original that died and replacement unit).

Best Answer

I don't think we (blaze) will be getting a new firmware anytime soon especially with the ionic out and they are putting their efforts into research for blood glucose tracking and so on 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If at least they allowed to revert back to the previous version.

Best Answer
0 Votes