Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there going to be an update for the Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would Fitbit be making a Blaze 2? As you see ... we now have a Charge 2 which isn't swim proof and a Flex 2 which is swim proof. We already pay about $300 for a Blaze. Here is hoping that if they make a Blaze 2 that it is swim proof. Who here loves the Blaze and would love for Fitbit to upgrade it to a swim proof device that tracks everything from walking, hiking, swimming, boxing, kick boxing, yoga, running and weights? I know I would pay extra for that device. Would you?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

There are/will be no more software updates for Blaze 2, so you may find it becomes outdated very quickly. You may need to purchase each newly-released device to stay current.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow you are responding to a post I made almost two years ago with nastiness about my observations at the time of continuous improvements? I have now owned an Ionic for 9 months or so and they are continuously improving it as they did with the Blaze. Tell me, if the Blaze is an “inferior product” what product out there comes even close at the same price point as a fitness device that happens to have some smartphone functionality? Again that is two years after the Blaze was released.

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

I think some don't realize that a thread gets marked solved at the discretion of the user who started the thread. 

Jumping into a thread marked solved .then complaining that it is marked solved, is not the fault of the user who marked it solved .

Best Answer
This is too much
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys, hope you are doing fine.

Regarding your inquiry about the Fitbit Blaze, we're always working to streamline our offerings as we introduce new products. Although it has been a very popular product for us, we’ve decided to discontinue selling Blaze on fitbit.com

You can learn more about the rest of the Fitbit family of products including our newest product, Fitbit Versa at https://www.fitbit.com/compare

Please note that we’ll continue to support Blaze from a software standpoint, along with any questions you might have during your use of the product. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we can continue to provide you with Fitbit devices you love and help you reach your goals. 

Let us know if you have any questions. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer