Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's 2021 - Bring back Blaze!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Blaze NEVER gave me any issues. It was no frills, but did everything a tracker should. The biggest issue I have with new trackers is how hard it is to replace the band.

The Blaze so easily could be popped in and out of new frames and bands. All the new models are extremely hard to change out the bands. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Lisbet1388   The Versa was released as a replacement for the Blaze.  I never had a Blaze.  My husband still wears his.  But the spring pin design for the Versa/Versa 2 bands was one of Fitbit's biggest design mistakes, IMHO.  The pins can break.  I broke a few nails.  I bought a little watchmaker's tool just to change my bands.

But the Blaze's hardware can't give users a lot of the current information that newer models can give.

On the plus side, the Versa 3 (and the Sense) have bands that are very easy to swap out.  If your Blaze is getting to the end of its lifespan, don't despair.

The Blaze is a really sturdy, reliable device.  I hope you can get more use from yours.  Fitbit won't bring it back.  I'm sure what you want is a device that works just as well, when the time comes.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

With the Blaze I found changing bands a problem, so much so that I bought extra frames so that I can change the frame with the attached band. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm talking about bringing back the STYLE. They would obviously have to come up with a new version that supports the new hardware and updates. 

The design of the interchangeable colored frames and bands and how easy it was to switch them out- thats what I want back. 

Best Answer

Thats pretty much what was suggested. I had a handful of frames connected to different colored bands. Heck I even had duplicates of the same colored frames with different bands.

It was just so EASY to pop the device in and out and I never had an issue with it getting loose or falling out.

Now with this pin - it's a 20 minute ordeal to change a band and extremely frustrating to those with ailments like arthritis. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't find any requests to bring back the Blaze. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i agree. I have had two Blazes and it is still charging and working and synching etc, I have has over 5 years worth of data and it is all accessible except the resting heart rate and Fitbit wants you to eliminate it and I will not. (there is no historical data anymore on resting heart rate. Jack McArthur

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BigJack I'm looking at historical data from resting heart rate right now, dating back to March 2016 when I bought the Blaze?

@Lisbet1388  As far as the design, Fitbit might have considered it a fail. There were people who didn't snap it in the frame properly and lost it. Then it was all Fitbits fault and they were owed a replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes