Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lap run not showing on activity summary

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I ran my 1st half marathon. I ran without my phone (no gps), but with my Blaze tracking the run. At each mile marker i clicked the Lap button. And at the end of the race the summary listed all the mile times on my watch. A few hours later i went into the app to analyze the race and couldn't find the split times where they are normal shown. Did i really lose all that lap data because it wasn't linked to the gps? Is there some magical way i can get those lap splits back? Any help is appreciated. Kind of bummed to lose that data. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Kruegs55. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze didn't keep track of your laps on that half marathon 😕

I'm not really sure what could have happened but to prevent this from happening again, I would recommend giving your tracker a restart. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Also, I would maybe recommend going to the Run Cues for Free Run in the Blaze settings (by tapping the Blaze icon at the top of the dashboard) and here, change the cues from whatever you have it set to, to any other preference, sync your tracker and then, set it to your desired preference and sync your tracker again.

See if this makes any difference and if you need any more help, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Kruegs55. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze didn't keep track of your laps on that half marathon 😕

I'm not really sure what could have happened but to prevent this from happening again, I would recommend giving your tracker a restart. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Also, I would maybe recommend going to the Run Cues for Free Run in the Blaze settings (by tapping the Blaze icon at the top of the dashboard) and here, change the cues from whatever you have it set to, to any other preference, sync your tracker and then, set it to your desired preference and sync your tracker again.

See if this makes any difference and if you need any more help, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer