Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged calories not showing on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been logging food and calories. They're not populating on my dashboard. Dashboard shows a constant 0 calories despite the info being stored.  

Any ideas? I've logged in and out but that hasn't helped. Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Mines doing exactly the same! Log food intake but it doesn’t show on the dashboard??

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Lynnwolfe and @rachie1roo thanks for stopping by.

Could you please provide me with a screenshot of this information? In the meantime, I recommend logging out and log back in to your accounts.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent 3 screenshots previously with all calories over various days being identical amounts. Today’s screenshots show they all reset to zero despite having logged food.

Thank you

[image1.png][image2.png]

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing exactly the same,  it is as fine yesterday,  please let me know if you get a resolve 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,  mine is doing the exact same thing,  I have logged in & out again & no resolve.  It was fine until yesterday 

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem as the other two users describe (since the morning) .Logged out as suggested and also turned phone off and on again but still the same. I’ve only had the blaze for 3 days what should I do? 

Did the other two users find a solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is not allowing me to enter all my food intake for breakfast. It’s allowing a few but not all. I’ve tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling; that did not help.

Best Answer

814509AE-3AEF-4F5E-BD60-6E28262F4F67.png

1216ED30-C5C3-462D-87B9-685C4F4893D2.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. Have this been resolved yet? Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes