Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging a run and it stops at 1 mile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. This has happened twice now this week. I log a run through blaze and it stops at 1 mile and I have to start logging again for the rest of my jog. Does this happen to anyone else??? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @Sarahlonie. Have you tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting your Blaze and then test it. 

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I have tried restarting it. I won't be on a jog till tomorrow night now but will be in touch with the problem still persists. Thank you again. Mrs Sarah Lonie 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar problem with walking exercise but have discovered I believe it is the 10 minute before each hour step reminder that is terminating the exercise logging. This has just started with the latest update. Was never a problem before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The exact same thing happens to my Blaze. It happens nearly 50% of the time while I am logging a run. It gets to 0.99 miles then just before 1 mile it shows the blue fitbit logo for about 10 seconds and completely restarts to my home screen. Very frustrating. I have done everything. Restarted my fitbit. Restarted my phone. Changed my settings. It still happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes