Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Bluetooth connectivity and can't get it back

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

About 4 days ago my fitbit blaze stopped talking to my computer (Windows 10).  Looked at the Bluetooth area on the computer and it was no longer connected.  Deleted it and have since been trying to reconnect and cannot.  Have turned computer off and then back on but didn't connect.On my phone (Samsung) when I try to sinc it says it can't find the Blaze.

Do I need to delete fitbit.com/setup and then download again?  Will all info disappear?

thanks

Debby17

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I lost all connection with my phone and tracker. In able for me to get my tracker to talk to my phone, I had to pair it back to the device again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's my problem.  I can't get my computer to 'see' the Fitbit so I can pair/connect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @Debby17 and @Tabetha8 thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having problems connecting your Blaze? If you do, as recommended by our friend here, please try to paired the tracker one more time. First, restart it and then try the setup procedure from your phone.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also lost bluetooth conductivity yesterday at 14.30 GMT. 

Re 'paired' phone and watch no success.

Shutdown Blaze watch and restarted no success.

Reset eveything possible no success.

Restarted phone success at last!

No idea which action resolved problem.

Best Answer

Great to see you here @wickwarbob. Thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourself, have you tried the steps I provided in my previous post about setting up the tracker as a new device? If you haven't, please try the setup procedure from a computer or you can tell me which phone you have so I can provide you the correct steps.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally got my computer and my phone to work with Fitbit.  All the normal things - attempting re-pairing, shutting down, starting up again (phone and computer) did not work.  I ended up deleting/removing the program from the computer and then I was able to pair.  I had to remove and download twice for that to work however.  then I started working on the phone - that required more work.  Deleted/removed and downloaded the program 3 times before it worked but now all up and working.   On the fitbit device going into settings and putting on Bluetooth Classic.  Then taking it off.  Finally it worked, don't know why but it did. I have no idea why it even unpaired as no new program was added to either device, bluetooth on computer and phone were not disengaged or any other things that I can think of were done to the devices.  A very frustrating time  - had to quit trying a few times over the days otherwise my Fitbit would have gone flying.

Best Answer

I had the same problem with my Blaze not being recognized nor syncing. I tried everything; reset, reboot (cell & Blaze), shutdown Blaze, reconfigure, Bluetooth classic on and off, 10 sec. reset thing etc... nothing worked until I shut off the WIFI on my phone. Suddenly it paired and synced right away. I've put back the WIFI on and it worked fine.

I'll have to see if the next time I experience the same problem, if it will do the trick but it fixed my problem for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lost conductivity again at a similar time in the evening around 21.00 to 23.00 GMT.

Resolved at first attempt by restarting my Galaxy J5 phone and doing nothing else!

This is a similar solution to some other posts. 

I noted Samsung have been updating some data files!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information guys @wickwarbob@Debby17 and @InExtremis.

I am glad to hear that your trackers are now working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes