Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lower right button on Blaze not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good afternoon, 

This started happening recently, but after workouts my blaze's right button is triggering by itself. Every 10 or so seconds the button seems to get "stuck" and it keeps vibrating. I checked for debris and there doesn't seem to be any. I am removing it after workouts and clean it when I get home, but it isn't possible that it has water damege due to sweat right? It isn't even a year old. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community  Forums @RJoenck! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that the button on your Fitbit Blaze seems not to be working properly.  Thanks for all you've tried to get your tracker to work. I'll be happy to help you out with this!

Even if it seems not to be working fine all the time, have you tried to restart your tracker? If not, You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi Ferdinand, 

Unfortunately, I have tried it as well even when I tried shutting it down it will come back on a few moments later without me pressing anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue.  It started yesterday.   I have restarted, cleaned, and removed it from the bezel.   The button works when I push it, and when I don't.  

Best Answer
0 Votes