Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual logging stationary bike

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How would manually you log time, miles and calories on you Blaze after using a stationary bike.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums!

On the Computer Dashboard Go to the exercise tab. Scroll to the very bottom and choose the Bike Icon. Or search for bike.

Then enter in the time and the  miles your bike tells you It will figure out the calories

Phone: Tap on the exercise tile. Tap on the Stop watch upper right corner. Search for bike and do the same

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums!

On the Computer Dashboard Go to the exercise tab. Scroll to the very bottom and choose the Bike Icon. Or search for bike.

Then enter in the time and the  miles your bike tells you It will figure out the calories

Phone: Tap on the exercise tile. Tap on the Stop watch upper right corner. Search for bike and do the same

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It's great to see you participating in the Community @8955 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I think that I don't have anything else to add here, our friend provided the correct steps to manually log the activity you want. Do you have any other inquiry or is there anything else I can help you with?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Wendy B

Thank you so much, that worked great much appreciated.

Pat
Best Answer

Great to hear that our friend have answered your inquiry @8955. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer