Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually Entered Exercise will not synch with my Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Love my Blaze, with one glaring exception. I am a Rower, and find that rowing workouts do not register accurately, in terms of HR, calories burned etc with the Blaze itself. Therefore, I've chosen to manually enter my rowing workout information via "Track Exercise" function accessed on the dashboard.

When I log a workout this way, it will subsequently show on the exercise tile as being there and recorded, but it will not be added to the calories burned tile. If I then go into the exercise tile and look at the information contained there, its all there but it indicates in red that it was unable to synch this info. Asking ut to retry just gets a further message that it won't synch.

What's interesting is that if I log it into Myfitnesspal, which is synched to my Blaze, it is automatically recognised. I bought my Blaze so I could stop using Myfitnesspal; the fact that the Blaze won't log my rowing data without going through Myfitnesspal is a pain-in-the-**ahem**.

Any help appreciated.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Rotopis1. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

I'd just like to make sure. Whenever you log manually your rowing activity, it will sync and appear on your dashboard but the calories that you've burned for the activity will not appear in the "calories burned"  tile unless you log it from My Fitness Pal?

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes