Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maps not available on the iphone app anymore?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Maybe I am late to the game, but I am just now realizing that I am unable to view the activities I track on on my Blaze watch with the app. I used to be able to track a walk or run and then view the stats on the iphone app. I knew I must be doing something wrong so I called the actualy Fitbit 1-877 number and they said they took that feature away and the only way to view a map now is if you get on an actual computer! WHAT A JOKE! That is one of the reasons I purchased this watch. Does anyone know if this will change with updates? I would appreciate any feedback or help. I am so disappointed in the downgraded app, etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11
My run from Saturday shows the map. I think that was prior to updating the app but I can see it now. Will watch to see if that happens next time round.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I logged a walk today with my Blaze and the app shows the map just fine. Is it possible the phone wasn't connected when you logged the walk so the map wasn't present? I occassionally have it fail to find the phone and have to go into the app on my phone to coax it into life again. For what its worth, I am on 2.27 (587).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not even seen where the activity shows up in the app, where are you looking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mcrmama @KingR 

My app is up to date. I do not even see an 'activity' option in the app. Where exactly are you looking? Thanks for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tap on the weekly exercise tile and that should show you the activities. I'm sure there must be another way to get to them, but I haven't found it yet!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@KingR i do not even see the weekly exercise tile! Can you take a screen shot and post it? I feel so silly that I can find this!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is what I see, clicking the weekly exercise (1 of 5 days so far!) takes me to the activity list.

IMG_0572.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
@maggjc, do you see the screen shot posted by @KingR? In that picture, there is a tile that says 1 of 5 Days. If you tap the one in your app that looks like that, you get a screen with all your workouts.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry, entered @SunsetRunner username incorrectly on my phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Omg!!!!!! Just what I was looking for!!!! How in the world did the guy working for Fitbit NOT know this! UNREAL! Thanks so much!
Best Answer
Yes! Got it fig'd out! Thanks so so much!!
Best Answer
0 Votes