Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misrecording sleep on Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On a couple of occasions my Blaze has misrecorded sleep, showing me as being asleep when, in fact, I was watching TV. Is this a common problem (the misrecording, not the watching TV!) and is there a way of fixing the wrong data?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @RobinHungary and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

It has happened to me a couple of times too but as mentioned by our friend @Rich_Laue, it all depends on how relax you are. Your Blaze starts recording your sleep if you stay 1 hour or more still. My recommendation here is to move your hand every few minutes to avoid this.

Also, keep in mind that you can delete this record by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the sleep tile
  2. Tap the record you want to delete
  3. Tap the pencil icon
  4. Tap the 3 dots icon
  5. Tap Delete Log
  6. Sync

I hope this helps, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It depends on how relaxed you get while watching tv,  my thought is to delete it or get more into the movie.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @RobinHungary and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

It has happened to me a couple of times too but as mentioned by our friend @Rich_Laue, it all depends on how relax you are. Your Blaze starts recording your sleep if you stay 1 hour or more still. My recommendation here is to move your hand every few minutes to avoid this.

Also, keep in mind that you can delete this record by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the sleep tile
  2. Tap the record you want to delete
  3. Tap the pencil icon
  4. Tap the 3 dots icon
  5. Tap Delete Log
  6. Sync

I hope this helps, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes