Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 2 hrs sleep every night?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For sometime now I'm missing two recorded hours ? I've been checking for the last week and it consistently doesn't record 2 hours i.e. Went to bed at 0130 ... Blaze says I fell asleep at 0330 - I feel asleep almost instantly!

Is anyone experiencing this problem? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Blaze is missing a lot of my sleep hours, too.  My Blaze either fails to track 1.5-2 hours in the middle of my sleep hours or fails to record the first 3-4 hours of sleep.  The wrist band appears to be properly fitted and in the recommended place above the wrist bone.  Sleep setting is Normal, so I have no idea why this function is not working as designed. 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same. Last night I went to bed at half 12 and fell asleep instantly, waking at 7am to let the dog out then another 2 hours sleep. It recorded 00:39-03:31, then nothing, then 07:15 -09:22. 

I was definitely asleep right through to 7am and this is now the 5th night it hasn't worked properly.

Best Answer

Yes I have the same problem. I contacted support and they had me restart my tracker, it did not help fix the problem. I have given up on it and no longer wear it to bed. Sad.

Best Answer
0 Votes