Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data catagory on Blaze moment screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was looking at different interfaces on my Blaze and I wanted the switch back to moment which shows you the time the day of the week the date your heart rate and then the bottom right it'll show you a third category such as steps distance or calorie Burned.

The third category on the bottom right is completely gone and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and turning off and turning on and resyncing and changing back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You have posted in the comunity forum, where your fellow comunity of Fitbit users donate their time to help out. The moderators are not known to read everypost. If you want an answer from fitbit the easiest would be to contact.fitbit.com 

Have you checked what your primarry goal is?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Have you checked the stat settings under the Blaze settings? Could it be that the stat you want got turned off? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can you be more specific on where "stat settings" is in "blaze settings." I
looked around under advanced settings and looked under the blaze icon on
the top right. I didn't see any options on Turing on or off stats.
Best Answer
0 Votes

There is supposed to be a 3rd catagory on the bottom right. I'm pretty confident there's NOT a setting I can change it has to be some kind of malfunction
14944333151701216756564.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is what the fitbit clock face chooser shows.Screenshot_2017-05-10-12-28-31.png

My thought is that the primary goal should be there.

Maybe a restart http://help.fitbit.com/?q=restart 

Or lets choose another face, then choose this one and wait for the sync. This should reload the clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried turning it on and off I tried changing the clock screens I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling I tried letting it die and then recharging it again.

I've searched around a lot on the internet and can't find anybody with the same problem as me. I was kind of hoping somebody from Fitbit would actually read this. I really appreciate people taking time to try to help me out but honestly the only thing all coustomers of fitbit are going to tell me is "have you tried restarting your modem" tactics.

Fitbit told me since I bought this from Walmart that I had to basically go deal with Walmart. I have a 3 year protection plan with Walmart but I can't take it to the store I have to mail it and it's going to take 30 days for them to "repair" it. Somehow I seriously doubt they have somebody that works at Walmart that repairs fitbit's.

I have a feeling I'm going to send this out wait 30 days nothing is going to be done to it and get it back.

I wish I could just take this to the store and exchange it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have posted in the comunity forum, where your fellow comunity of Fitbit users donate their time to help out. The moderators are not known to read everypost. If you want an answer from fitbit the easiest would be to contact.fitbit.com 

Have you checked what your primarry goal is?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I changed my goal to steps. switched the clock faces back and forth and its fixed. The bottom right shows stairs steps miles and calories. I had my goal on active min. Seems like the next update should add active min. on the moment clock face or having active min. on the moment clock face shouldn't remove the information on the bottom right.

Best Answer