Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile track and Google pixel

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all

Has anyone gotten mobile track to work with the Google pixel. I see it's now officially a supported device. But I am unable to get it working. I have followed the required steps but no luck.

Dcmax

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44
Too little too late. I now have an Apple IPhone X and an Apple Watch
Series 3. Bye Fitbit!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I know this thread is over a year old but  mobile track still does not appear as an option under 'add device" for Google Pixel 3. Could you please advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Renae0

Unfortunately there is nothing to advise, the function for Pixel 3 has not been (yet) implemented.

Best Answer

@Renae0 a great years ago Fitbit moved the mobile track algorithms of of the Fitbit app and onto the phones hardware to same the phones battery power.

Unfortunately this means of the phone doesn't have the required hardware then mobile track will not be available.

Best Answer

It's correct what @Rich_Laue says however the Pixel 3 definitely has the required hardware (it's a chip that count steps using very little battery and also when the display is off), it is only a matter that Fitbit developers flips the switch (Pixel 3 is very similar to Pixel 2 that is instead supported)

Best Answer
0 Votes