Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Silent Alarms and More Band Colors for the Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I suggest Fitbit either increase the strength of the vibration that goes off at 10 minutes to the hour, since it is so soft now that if I am working on my computer I quite often miss the "nudge" to get up and move to make my 250 steps per hour, or, if increasing the strength of the alarm is not possible then please increase the number of silent alarms we can have from 8 to 12 since the silent alarm is "louder" than the vibration of the hourly "nudge."

More narrow band colors for the Blaze would be greatly appreciated. Something along the line of Violet, Rose and Aqua would be great!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @CJMinier. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

Thanks a lot for bringing this up! When it comes to the vibration of the tracker, this can not really be changed to be stronger. The idea of increasing the amount of alarms though is very good. There's an existing suggestion for this where you can add your vote and comments and hopefully we can have something like this in a near future. Click here to see the suggestion.

Now, for the band colors, I really appreciate your feedback! Thanks a lot for sharing this with us!

If you need anything else, let me know and I'll be happy to help! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes