Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More clock faces for the Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze watch faces are less to choose from and also not attractive ... Blaze should have more good watch faces, it's quite an expensive watch ... plz add some features.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @Clockfaces. I know it would be great to have more clock faces for the Blaze. I recommend taking a look at the Create clock faces request, vote for it and leave your comment.

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

When will fitbit be releasing any more watch faces. This watch is expensive but doesn't give you many options when it comes to trying to make it visually pleasing. The face that come with it now are very plain  and boring. I'd like to see more scenic backgrounds or maybe even a feature to let the wearer turn their own pics into background like a phone does. I checked out the voting link you suggested but it wouldn't show me any faces to vote on.

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @Wins84. There isn't a date for new clock faces for the Blaze. I recommend keeping an eye on further firmware updates, also check the link I provided in my previous post, take a look at that request, vote for it and leave your comment or ideas.

Hope to see you around. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The link you have provided didn't let me see the watch faces that I can vote on. Do you have another link ? 

Best Answer