Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More fit star workouts on the Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I was kinda bummed to have only three fitstar workouts on the blaze. Those workouts were a big reason why I upgraded from the surge to the blaze. Will there be more workouts added in the near future??
Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

I got the newest update and now you can add more exercises 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Johnney. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm curious about this... This is not an option as of right now that I know but it's interesing that you mention that you're able to add more exercises now. Are you talking about FitStar workouts or to the regular exercises to the exercises shortcuts?

If you could share a screenshot of how it looks, that would be awesome!

I'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would really love if you could pick different exercises, or at lest have an option to not do the ones listed. Personally I'm not able to do certain things due to a medical condition,but I still trying to get in shape.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Mcgdlv. Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I totally understand where you're coming from 😕 At the moment, you can only choose one of the three workouts that come already with the Blaze but be sure to check the suggestion to add more FitStar workouts here and add your vote and any comments you may have there and hopefully we can see something like this soon!

It's awesome that you're trying to keep active, that's the type of motivation that one needs to have in life! 😄 Anything else you may need, let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit, where many wonderful features need to be voted to be real LMAO. 

Best Answer

Well this thread has been open a long time and why should we have to vote for something so basic?  There should be the ability to add your own workouts.  This is a joke..  got my blaze for Christmas and have zero faith fitbit team plan do do anything more on this model.  Unless there a confirmed 'news' I'm going to return this thing.   What's the point might as well get a different brand

Best Answer
0 Votes

The area this thread is in is designed for Fitbit users to help their fellow Fitbit users with their problems. 

While I do agree with being able to add more workouts, most users will not have the ability to write the program. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand that its a great shame the feature thread has been locked for comments.

For adding customer workout you wouldn't need to have to program.  Just a simple builder in the app with lots of exercises to chose from on the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I second this.

Best Answer

Hi everyone! Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'd like to give you an update on this; it seems that at this moment, this is not currently planned as you can see in the Feature Suggestion created.

Thanks a lot for your comprehension and anything else you may need, let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m super bummed. I thought I would be able to sync workouts onto my blaze and that is the ONLY reason I paid the yearly 40$ for coach. With no free trial I had no way to know that I wouldn’t be able to put those on my Fitbit and I feel genuinely ripped off. It was completely marketed to me that way, that the FitStar workouts were a feature. What gives? 

Best Answer

2 years on still; no progress! The Blaze and fit bit in general proving too be very very average.😐

Best Answer

It's clear to me this company has moved on from the Blaze and so should we. Let's sell them on craigslist and move on to a better product. Through misleading marketing and unwillingness to provide no-brainer updates like this, FitBit is telling us: 'Leave or don't. We don't care!'

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, after this experience, I'm moving on from fitbit entirely. Between completely inaccurate step counts, and a lot of crap exercise programs . . . I feel like next, I'll just get a Garmin. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish fitstar had a library of stretches to do because I like not having to watch a clock with the vibration feature. If another Fitbit or any athletic watch has this function direction would be appreciated . 

Best Answer
0 Votes