Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More watch faces for Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can we please have some new watch faces as last time I asked they said that they don't have any plans but what I think is that we pay 200 bucks and get like 7 watch faces which are all dull!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject, format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @MarcoReus. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

Thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestion. At the moment, we don't have any plans on releasing new clock faces for the Fitbit Blaze. This doesn't mean that no new clock faces will be released in the future, but it could maybe take a while.

Thanks a lot for understanding and anything else, I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

Hi there @MarcoReus. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

Thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestion. At the moment, we don't have any plans on releasing new clock faces for the Fitbit Blaze. This doesn't mean that no new clock faces will be released in the future, but it could maybe take a while.

Thanks a lot for understanding and anything else, I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Amen.  Not only do we need more faces. But better ones, that have more info and look better. 

Please ask for advice when designing new ones. The ones already designed lack enough info, look horrible or both. Only a couple are reasonable. Not good enough, but have no choice but to live with until there is an update. 

Best Answer

Yes,

Unfortunately, it seems that with the new watches the old ones don’t get anything new. 

I’m also tired of see always the same faces.....

Best Answer

This is very disappointing news. When I bought the Blaze I loved the idea of new faces being added. I feel as though Fitbit is not genuinely interested in feedback from the community.

Best Answer

😞 disappointing, but i may buy an ionic because of its great features.

katherine (fitbit blaze owner)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Disappointing😕

Best Answer

I noticed that the New Ionic got some really cool watch faces. Couldn’t you allow Blaze to have access to them?  

Best Answer

Please add more watch faces to Blaze!

Best Answer

They don’t even give us feedback.

Let’s ask something about ionic and i bet we get comments 

Best Answer

Please add more watch faces for the blaze.

Best Answer

Smiley Sad

Not a good news. New watch faces are one of the best ways to keep customers (and happy ones). When you start looking around, competition is much more attractive. So, please create new faces.

Best Answer

please create new faces For the Blaze

Best Answer

@ westies2010 : I’m not giving them more money when they won’t provide an easy to do, basic update. 

Best Answer

Hello Fitbit,

Please advise if Fitbit has changed plans and is willing to address the needs of their clients. It seems very clear from the feedback your clients are providing you that they would very much like to have updated watch faces for the Blaze and I’m sure this would generate better customer loyalty and strengthen your brand.

best regards,

Best Answer

@Fitbit i want buy 2 ionics for me and my wife.

I live in Portugal and i don’t find it.

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is this post an "Accepted Solution" response to the original post requesting new watch faces for the Blaze? The post wasn't looking for an update if plans have been made to release new watch faces. The original post is not "solved" because you have not provided new watch faces or provided a date for the release of the new faces. This post is nothing more than just a comment by a FitBit employee. 

Best Answer

Hi Ferdinand

Any news on this topic?

Best Answer

New Blaze clock faces/firmware PLEASE!

Best Answer

Still in need of more faces to Make Blaze Better Again! Thanks

Best Answer