Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More watch faces for Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can we please have some new watch faces as last time I asked they said that they don't have any plans but what I think is that we pay 200 bucks and get like 7 watch faces which are all dull!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject, format

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

I agree, will not give them more money until they prove they can support the Blaze with new features especially with more watch faces.

Best Answer

Very disappointed in Fitbit...they seem to have deserted us and their solution is to buy a new fitbit. 

Best Answer

I completely agree with you. I have had my Blaze for almost 2 years. It has been a good watch but I am tired of my watch face and the few others offered aren’t good. I would like a new watch face but figure that Fitbit won’t release any in the hopes we will buy a newer Fitbit. Honestly, I would probably buy the next Fitbit when this one dies but, knowing they don’t update the still working older watches makes me likely to look elsewhere when it is time. An Apple Watch would be nice because of how much you can customize the look. It really is one thing that I wish the Blaze of

Best Answer

For my wife already bought Apple watch 

much better specially the support team give us feedback.

i have opened this post and they clone it as solved 

is ridiculus

hopefully my Blaze Will broke down and i’ll buy a Apple 

Best Answer

This has NOT been solved.  I too would love to see more clock faces as well as have the watch actually work. It doesn't sync (even when i click on sync now), it doesn't keep the right time, it mixes up notifications (when it actually receives them), it drains my phone battery horribly!  Seriously.... what the heck fitbit??? Updates are desperately needed to fix a lot of problems! Help! 

Best Answer

Not really an option for those of us who don't have an I phone 😔

Best Answer

How is this a solution? It did not resolve the issue?

Best Answer
I didn’t mark it as solved. Did Fitbit?
Best Answer

Fitbit blaze, This model is no worth  unless they release some sensable  clock faces

Best Answer

Hi there everyone! Good to see you all in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

As I have explained before, at the moment, there are no plans on releasing more clock faces for the Fitbit Blaze.

Thanks a lot for your comprehension and if you need anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

PLEASE!!!!

Please update the Blaze watch faces... really needs a "Face Lift"

PLEASE

Best Answer

I think the point is that we would all like you to plan and then update the watch faces.   Very disappointing to just let your product suffer so you can sell new products.  I for one will be looking at other manufactures that stand by and update their products.

Best Answer

Time for me to buy a new fitness tracker. 

This is time I notice that Apple is still updating their version 1 watch and the Blaze didn’t even get new watch faces let alone bug fixes and firmware improvements.  

Should have spent the extra money for Apple in the first place.

Would hate to to buy an Iconic and be abandoned again. 

Best Answer
Even the ionic is an 'old' device, now. The versa is the latest model. Who
knows if either one of them will ever get more support from Fitbit. Apple
have a policy of maintaining older devices for a long time. Not so other
manufacturers.
I'm slowly learning that you should buy a device on the basis of what it
does for you NOW. Not what it may do in the future.
Manufacturers seem to release new devices regularly to seem to stay
relevant and current in the market, and they aren't committed to supporting
the older ones, since you'll probably buy a new one every year or so
anyway, so why would they bother?
Unless someone from Fitbit can convince us otherwise? How about it?

Regards,
David
Best Answer

Do we need to open more posts on the Fitbit community about this? As they seem to have set this to resolved I doubt anyone from Fitbit is looking at it. I guess we need to again post about this. Maybe other social media would be more effective raising visibility to this issue. Facebook, fitness forums, etc...

Best Answer

Doubt it will do much good. Given that the blaze is not a current model, even the ionic is not the latest, I don't think there's much chance of more faces. Unless fitbit have a developer policy where third parties can develop and upload new faces, what you see is probably all you'll get 😔

Best Answer

So I guess what we all need to do is start putting Fitbit on blast and elude to the FACT that they could care less about happy customers.

Best Answer

It's been over a year since the previous comment. Any plans for new faces yet? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sincerely doubt any new faces will ever be released for the Blaze. Here is the condescending reply the moderator gave regarding everyone’s messages: 

“Hi there everyone! Good to see you all in the Fitbit Community Forums! Smiley Happy

As I have explained before, at the moment, there are no plans on releasing more clock faces for the Fitbit Blaze.

Thanks a lot for your comprehension and if you need anything else, I'm here to help!”

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with all devices, I'm afraid.

Once a new version of the device comes out, unless a public community can pick up development and release of features (such as watch faces) and the product supports this, then the device manufacturer just moves on to their new device. They show NO loyalty to the mugs who have bought their product.

If you want new watch faces, buy an Ionic. Oh, no, buy a Versa. Or whatever the new device is. Versa V2?

Buy a device for what it is NOW. Don't buy in the hope it will develop in the future.

I've learned that the hard way with mobile phones, tablets. Once the new version is out, you're forgotten!

Best Answer
0 Votes