Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More watch faces for Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can we please have some new watch faces as last time I asked they said that they don't have any plans but what I think is that we pay 200 bucks and get like 7 watch faces which are all dull!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject, format

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

still waiting for blaze watch faces on blaze please be quick its been a year since last release if developer cant release the faces let the users get the opportunity to get a development tool to create their own faces please its a humble request

we need new clock faces

its a 200 dollar watch 

with just 12 watch faces 

we didnt pay for that fitbit please try to think about money we spent 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is pretty sad that Fitbit will not support their products.   I bought the Withings HR Steel today.  Very Happy to say goodbye to Fitbit and move .

Best Answer
0 Votes

One thing that has been made clear to me since I posted about this is that there will never be anymore watch faces for the Blaze. A moderator on this thread made it clear and even told us all to “comprehend” what he was telling us. I am buying an Apple Watch in a couple of months. I liked my Fitbit but not supporting it by making just a few new watch faces tells me that the company is not really interested in being customer friendly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They need to speed up the process and not for get about us who spent this big investment and get no more watchfaces. It's been 2 years since this post and nothing yet. I feel like we as a consumer dont matter. We were ripped off.

Best Answer
0 Votes