Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze music control with LG phone and Spotify

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my blaze last week and haven't managed to control music though it yet.

I have a LG G2, and I use Spotify.

I've looked through all the help pages and tried everything, but it just says 'connecting', and then 'no music'. I can control the volume but nothing else.

I've tried using my ipad and that works straight away.

And yes I've made sure both the 'blaze' and 'blaze classic' was paired properly, watch is on 'pair' mode; tried unpairing then pair again, restarting my phone, rebooting fitbit etc...nothing works. Had a good look through all the settings on spotify and everything seems fine.

Has anyone had the same problem and can help me please?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @karen_wing. Thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. I recommend restarting your Blaze, after this process, iIf you see the message "No Music" on your Blaze, confirm that music is playing on your mobile device. It's possible that the app you're using to play music does not support the AVRCP Bluetooth profile, which is required to control music on your Blaze. If you were previously able to control music but now see "Not connected" or "Connecting..." on your Blaze, test whether you're able to control music after trying each of these tips:

• On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure to select Blaze (iOS users) orBlaze (Classic) (Android and Windows users). If you no longer see your tracker yon the list, you need to set it up music control again.
  • Confirm that your mobile device is within about 20 feet of your Blaze.
  • In the settings on your Blaze, confirm that Bluetooth Classic is set to "Pair."
  • Try switching Bluetooth Classic from "Pair" to something else and then back to "Pair."
  • Restart your mobile device.

Blaze occasionally doesn't appear right away on your list of Bluetooth devices. If you aren't seeing your Blaze, try these troubleshooting steps:

1. On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. In the list of devices, find your tracker.
  3. Tap the icon next to the tracker name and then tap Forget this Device.
  4. Restart your mobile device.
  5. Try setting up music control again.

If all of these steps don't work, I suggest getting in touch with our support team. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes