Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Blaze is Dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is only 15 months old now, worn daily and the little green lights on the back has only one working now and a couple days ago the one that was wouldn’t go off, it just stayed on steady and since Friday now it won’t really go past 24 hours without dying and shutting down. I found it very useful for seeing what my sleep is like and also for its notification of messages and calls. I’m very reluctant to bother with another if I can not get better longevity out of one. I’ll just go back to my good old wristwatch and perhaps an Apple Watch eventually. ;-(

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My Blaze just died as well. 😕  For the past couple weeks I’ve had to charge it almost daily and just now I tried to charge it and it won’t even flash on to the battery charging screen.  I’ve cleaned the contacts of both the charger and the watch, but as it always seems to go, 15 months after getting my Blaze, just 3 months over for the warranty, it dies. 😢

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s really disheartening. I really liked mine. It was a gift. But o don’t think I’ll replace it with another. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes