Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Blaze won’t stay connected

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze won’t stay connected to my iPhone 8

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @ellen143! Thanks for stopping by! 

First, check to make sure your iPhone’s Bluetooth is turned on. Please note, that in iOS 11, your iPhone’s Bluetooth may be turned on, but not allow any new connections. To check that, swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone’s screen to access Control Center. From there, make sure your Bluetooth is toggled on. Then, go to your settings and make sure your Blaze is connected.

If that’s is not the problem, make sure you always troubleshoot with a reset on your Blaze. Follow the steps below to reset your Blaze (no tracking data will be deleted):

- Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
- Let go of the buttons.

If this is helpful, be sure to mark the “Accept as Solution.”

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer

I’m also having a few issues with my blaze. The issue started when I upgraded my phone from iPhone 6S to an iPhone 8+. The blaze pairs fine and it will connect to my phone. However it won’t stay connected. So I have to keep going into Bluetooth in settings in order to pair again. Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze will only stay connected to Bluetooth for a short period of time. When I go into the app it tells me I need to restart my phone.  I have done all the trouble shooting, checked I have the correct software version for android (I'm running 6 .0.1), Location is turned on,  BT is definitely on and Do not disturb is off. I am at a loss, can someone please she'd some light 🙏

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think there is a setting on the watch for classic Bluetooth mode. Maybe give that a go? Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed this same problem with my Samsung S8+.  It happens when I have my phone in battery saver mode.  I think it cuts down on background network usage which interferes with the syncing. 

I'm not familiar with apple but maybe this will help someone else with the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like you might be onto something, I’ve never thought about that

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes