Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FitBit Blaze won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wasn't receiving notifications on my FitBit Blaze.  I tried restarting my phone, my Blaze, reconnecting the bluetooth, clearing the cache, etc...  I shutdown my Blaze one more time and now it won't turn on.  It had medium power beforehand.  Is there anything I can do?  Assuming I get it working again, I am getting tired of losing my notifications.  I get it working and then it only works for a little while.  Things shouldn't be this difficult.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I just contacted FitBit Customer Support via chat.  I ended up having to set up a new device through my desktop computer (using the Fitbit Blaze dongle, I had to fish that out of a drawer). Then restart my phone twice, and finally restart the bluetooth.  Now, the notificatons work! Thank you to Customer Support for patiently helping me.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

OK. I was able to get my Blaze turned on again by holding the left button and the lower right button simultaneously until it came back on.  However, when I try to pair it to my phone, it states either that it is "Unable to communicate with Blaze" or "Pairing rejected by Blaze".

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just contacted FitBit Customer Support via chat.  I ended up having to set up a new device through my desktop computer (using the Fitbit Blaze dongle, I had to fish that out of a drawer). Then restart my phone twice, and finally restart the bluetooth.  Now, the notificatons work! Thank you to Customer Support for patiently helping me.

Best Answer
0 Votes