Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Blaze will only sync "after" I unpair it from my Bluetooth List!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is really an odd issue - I suspect my Fitbit Program is corrupted.  Does anyone know if a user will lose their history if they reinstall the program?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Logging out are reinstalling the app will not affect you data history which is safely sms tired in the cloud. That is why a user can sync through the phone then go to the PC set the browser to Fitbit.com and see what data just synced, 

Yes removing the tracker is one of the ways to fix this no sync issue. 

Others ate

Turning BT off/on

Restarting yracker

Restarting phone

Best Answer

I uninstalled and re-installed the Fitbit App, turned BT off and back on and then I restarted my phone.  I'm not sure which one or possibly a combination of two or all three of them seems to have my tracker syncing to my phone again.  Now...I wonder how many days I'll get out of a battery charge?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my answer.  Fully charged battery lasted less than two days and the last time it synced was yesterday afternoon and it will no longer sync.  For all the functionality of this piece of junk, I may as well just wear the empty wristband.

@calidrummer wrote:

I uninstalled and re-installed the Fitbit App, turned BT off and back on and then I restarted my phone.  I'm not sure which one or possibly a combination of two or all three of them seems to have my tracker syncing to my phone again.  Now...I wonder how many days I'll get out of a battery charge?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the second time in 2 weeks that my Blaze won't sync. Trying to follow your instructions. It says I have an update but am getting the following message: Operation couldn't be completed. FBB Bluetooth Error domain error18.  What do I do?

I turned BT off/on

Restarted Phone

Charged Battery

Uninstalled and reinstalled the app

??How do you restart the Blaze and ? on what to do about the update problem

Best Answer

I'm not sure what to do about the update reference...I've never seen that.

As far as restarting the tracker, just hold the left button and the right lower button in at the same time and keep both buttons depressed for about 10 seconds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My tracker keeps trying to pair, which if I allow prevents syncing, only solution I have found is to remove from devices, which will allow sync, but starts the attempts to pair again, this is been happening since update..

Best Answer