Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My battery drained now it won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night I repaired my fit bit to my phone hoping it would solve my heart rate and sleep tracking issues. Overnight the battery drained. I have had it in the charger for over 2 hours. It's getting really, really hot but won't turn on. Does this mean it's dead? I love this watch! 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

If it is getting really hot, you must take it off of thd charger. There is a switch indide it that turns the charging off when temperature of thr tracker gets hot.

Lets first let it cool down, then do a restart.

Best Answer

I have the exact same issue.  The blaze gets hot and the temp thing goes off and it won't charge.  Seems to be related to last firmware.   

Tried restart... no good.  

Best Answer

It won't restart. That is the issue.  My phone app tells me the battery is drained. I can't charge it because it is over heating.  Is there a trick to force restart it?  Otherwise, I think it is dead and all my issues started last Thursday when we got the new features.  Its frustrating.

Best Answer

My Blaze's battery must have drained overnight.  I can't get a sync or charge sign at all as I try to charge it.  It is dead, dead, dead.  What is going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just spoke to customer service - super nice people.  My blaze is dead, dead.  We tried cleaning it with alcohol, plugging it into my computer, pressing the bottom 2 buttons on either side.  No luck.  Naturally, I am about 3 months past my new warranty, so I am buying a new one.  Hope you have better luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of a sudden a few hours later, I was able to charge my Blaze and it works fine now.  Thanks for all the posts.Smiley Happy

@Lllampert wrote:

I just spoke to customer service - super nice people.  My blaze is dead, dead.  We tried cleaning it with alcohol, plugging it into my computer, pressing the bottom 2 buttons on either side.  No luck.  Naturally, I am about 3 months past my new warranty, so I am buying a new one.  Hope you have better luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes