Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blaze dont count accuratly the time i exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. Have a little problem with my blaze. I notice lately my blaze is counting my steps but not my active time. Is not possible to walk 8,000 steps on the treadmill, have the blaze in exercise treadmill and in the active minutes 0. For some reason steps and active minutes are not connecting. I shutdown the blaze, I restart it, battery full most of the time and nothing. I even uninstall the app in my phone, even that I know that's nothing to do with it.  Still doing the same thing. Does any body go thru this or have an answer for this issue?? Really appreciated!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Are you holding on to the railing. this could be the cause on tuetlow step count. 

As for calories. active minutes uses this stat, do you have a consistent heart rate recorded .Calories are determined by the recorded heart rate

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. Most of the time I'm not holding the bar. But my blaze do this when I go for a walk around my neighborhood too. When I look it took time to start sync and I lost like 15 minutes of the walk because it didn't record since I start. I stop and restart the blaze, the phone, and still loose that time. Its record the steps but not the active minutes. When start I lose time, Any other ideas that I can do  to fix this? Thanks for the help!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @myrnaq1 ateayou using the multifunction mode to start tracking your walks? Or do you lwtlFitbit decide what you are doing. 

If using the manual mode the exercise times will be what you tell fitbit. 

Second problem. Is the active minutes". Axtive minutes are based on your heart rate. How is the heart. Recording. 

Best Answer
0 Votes