Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blaze has synced in a while

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My blaze hasn't synced in two weeks. I'm trying it now and it's been loading for 20mins. Bluetooth is on, battery is about 50%. What is wrong
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ashii

If not already done, feel free restarting the tracker & the phone.

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Optionally check out the Fitbit Article 'I can't sync my tracker'

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Ashii

If not already done, feel free restarting the tracker & the phone.

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Optionally check out the Fitbit Article 'I can't sync my tracker'

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had a similar issue, Tracker synced last night, this morning won't sync.  What I found: -

Last night Smart lock asked to allow bluetooth device, I agreed and it said failed.

now strangely when I look in bluetooth I see "Blaze" as a paired device and I never did pair it , If I even tried it would reject so was never a paired device (BUT the Blaze worked and synced).

Messed around for ages and NO synce, just round and round and never connecting,

Reset tracker(2 button reset), Reset bluetooth (turn off and on), Reset phone (Rebooted), messed around longer and still no sync. I actually had the last one replaced for a similar issue (Now onto second Blaze).

Fix I found: -

Go into bluetooth and unpair "Blaze"

Now try, Bang straight away no issues.

Personally I think this is a bug, The Blaze is a poor attempt to make the Charge better with a pretty face, needless to say they have failed miserably. I think it is getting to the time to return it and get something that works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Demonjuggler your correct in that you did not pair the Blaze, in fact it is impossible for you to pair.. The Blaze is connected to your Fitbit account, then the app will pair it. 

It must have been paired yesterday for the smart lock to detect. 

Smart lock will basically keep your phone in an unlocked state while it ear the Blaze.. Is this ok with you? 

As for telling your phone to forget the Blaze, yes this is one of the reccomended steps in the help doc

Now that it synced I think you'll find the Blaze paired up again, at least it should be and notifacations won't work until it id. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You sir are a saint

Best Answer
0 Votes