Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blaze is rejecting bluetooth pairing with my phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to pair my Blaze with my phone (Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3), I get an error that says 'pairing rejected by blaze'. Blaze is set to 'pair' under 'bluetooth classic'

Best Answer
231 REPLIES 231
Same here with regards to my iPhone6 and now it won't stay synced to my laptop. This is REALLY becoming a pain.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please remember that any Bluetooth reciever can only stay connected to one device at a time. If the laptop has started to have problems syncing, make sure your phone is still not connected to the tracker. This is a limitation of BT, not Fitbit.

If the fitbit is connected to the computer,  it most likely won't work with the phone. The phone and computer need to be at least 30 feet away "according to standards", but i rutinely sync from 50 feet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I should be able to Bluetooth my Blaze, IPhone 6 and PowerBeats all on iPhone 6 but Blaze comes and goes. I'm thinking a tech problem yet to be resolved.
Best Answer

My Blaze will not connect to BT either, HR will but I have IPhone 6

Yesterday I lost @5k  all the steps collected at work, tried syncing rest of day. No luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner is your Blaze still listed as being connected to your account in the app?

Have you restarted the Blaze yet, or the phone?

Lately on Android my peoblems have been on the phone side, and only maybe once a week. 

Usually i find by using the settings menu to shutdow the Blaze, then restart is enough, but i find the 2 button press more convieniant. I amd others have noticed that sometimes the 2 button hard reset doesn't always work,  and the shutdown will.

Best Answer
Settings button for shutdown? Don't follow that?
Yes restarted Blaze n phone all fixed!
Thanks

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Worked, thanks!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Worked for me as well! For those that the bluetooth classic doesn't show up when you hit scan on phone, go to settings on your blaze and change bluetooth classic to pair from off. It should show up on your phone when you hit scan again on bluetooth settings.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had nothing but troubles with the Blaze.  I had to completely remove the Blaze from the app and then reinstall it on the app.  When I did this I was able to sync the Blaze to the Bluetooth on my phone.  I hope this helps because I know MANY people have had issues and I am on the verge of getting a Smart(er) watch!

Best Answer

I see this same question asked over and over on different sites. Same answers over and over. None of them work. I too have this happening. Obviously there is a defect in the blaze software. I have to manually reconnect my blaze to my phone several times a day if I want to receive text. Please ask the fitbit guru's to repair this problem or replace these defective units.

Best Answer
I'm wondering what is happening since the user can not manually connect the blaze the phone, this is the job of the app. A simple sync should do the connecting.
Best Answer
0 Votes

how do I find "blaze classic"  it does not appear when I scan

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you turn it to pair through the settings on the blaze? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find the Blaze classic is the first to pair over the regular Blaze.  It does work and does not seem to be just for music. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So annoyed is the understatement

Best Answer
Hi, my Galaxy 4 keeps getting the same message that connection was rejected by Blaze. What can I do?
Best Answer
0 Votes
To make mine work I had to turn off any other bluetooth devices I came in to contact with. The car,laptop,ect. My wife has the flex and it does not have this problem. If I get near any other bluetooth devices my blaze disconnects from the phone and then I have to go thru the pairing process again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This reply is not helpful. My phone shows my blaze account and says it is syncing but when i try and set up music it is not connecting.  This devise has already been more trouble than it is worth

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the truck. You must connnect to blaze classic. Make sure you have notifications turned on the blaze, then go and rescan. Blaze classic showed up and I got it to pair on my Samsung G5

Best Answer
0 Votes