Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Fitbit Blaze and Chat support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got off a chat with Fitbit. I love my blaze but it stopped reading my heart rate about a month ago when the battery started working erratically. We tried all the tests. But because my Fitbit is over a year old, I was informed that there’s nothing that Fitbit can do. There’s no repair shop. So basically if you have any issues with your Fitbit after the year warranty is up.. just consider it garbage. I have problems with this mentality. It’s horrible for the environment to have to throw away a plastic watch if it can’t be fixed. Fitbit isn’t finding repair solutions. They are wanting you to buy another Fitbit thus creating more waste.  I loved my Fitbit, but I won’t be buying another Fitbit. I can’t support a company that isn’t thinking about the big picture.. the environment and what we can do to reduce plastic waste. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Drb33, welcome to the Community Forums! My apologies for the delayed reply.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer