Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new Blaze might not be charging!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Charging my new Blaze first time, it does not show the battery charging icon. Instead it shows the Fitbit icon dots and "Fitbit.com/setup" I have tried several USB ports. Is this normal?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@stanhilliard  That is normal - until you set up and add the Blaze to your account, the screen will not show anything else.  Once you have it set up, a battery indicator will then show.

Also, here is link to the user guide to help learn and use the Blaze.  Blaze User Guide

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@stanhilliard  That is normal - until you set up and add the Blaze to your account, the screen will not show anything else.  Once you have it set up, a battery indicator will then show.

Also, here is link to the user guide to help learn and use the Blaze.  Blaze User Guide

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @stanhilliard and @Kmransom123 thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendation and paired your tracker? If you haven't, set it up, please tell me which mobile device you have so I can provide you the correct setup process.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have not set up any method for pairing accounts except that I have logged off one account and connected to the other account. But I ran into another authentication problem that I described in the thread I just posted to: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Can-I-add-new-user-amp-device-to-an-existing-account/m-p/18571...
Best Answer
0 Votes