Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysterious recovery of Blaze

Like everyone else here I was experiencing sync issues. I followed the documentation. My situation was intermittent. By variously removing/re-installing the App, removing the device from Bluetooth, shutting down my Blaze and rebooting it and my phone—and doing this several times—it would work (for a day) then rinse and repeat. Frustrating! I finally resorted to the most friendly, accommodating AI bot I’ve ever encountered. “Her” understanding tone algorithm was squarely set on keeping me from blowing a bolt. I provided my OS details and my Fitbit version numbers, etc and repeated all the things that I’d done numerous times before. I received an email while I slept informing me that my Fitbit synced at 1:05 am!!! They were clearly monitoring my device (creepy but understandable that Google was beside me as I slept) well that was several days ago and (fingers crossed) it has been working fine. I’ve even switched off Bluetooth AND the app (they recommend against this but I don’t like that idea) and it works! So, I suggest interacting with said bot over the help chat. It has worked for me, for now. Good luck and keep making noise and Blaze your trail to a proper resolution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0