Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

I'm liking the Moment face but would love to be able to choose a color for the time. Could this be a possibilty for the future?

Best Answer

Ok so months ago my wife updated her Fitbit and got several new faces.  I did and have every two weeks or so but the faces never appeared can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

New faces are good but I don't like the red digits.

Need a mode to change colour please.

Best Answer

You can change it from 24 hour to 12 hour 

@hawkyou wrote:
Does the moment clock face only show military time ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Set that in watch setup 12h or 24 he

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Love what you guys are doing to keep us on track but something occurred to me today. While the reminders to get up and move really help, I have a desk job and and would love to be able to see my steps per hour. The reminder let's me know how many I have left at 10 till. But if I'm moving around before that I can't see what I'm at. It would help me stay on track on my own if I could see that. Right now I'm using the flare face and that does help but I'd like to see my steps per hour in a numerical fashion. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion, and I hope it makes it to the drawing board. Have a great day and keep up the amazing work.

Best Answer

No the Fitbit watch does not normally display in a military time in order to change that you would want to go to your online account in which you can select the settings and you can choose between a 12 hour and 24 hour format I had to look this up last night in order to change to a 24 hour format as I pretty much prefer it

Best Answer

@Wiggles43 is correct, the 12/24 hour mode is not in the tracker settings settings, but is part of the user preferance settings.

From the dashboard at http://www.Fitbit.com

Click on the setting gear in the top right

Click settings

Scroll down to the 12/24 time setting. 

https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/edit

Best Answer

I love love love Flare, but I wish it had a tiny heart rate indicator on it. Oh well. Moment it is!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am greatly appreciative to have a few different watch faces to choose from with the Fitbit Blaze, one of the main reasons why i switched to the Blaze just this week! I really hope that Fitbit will make a watch face that looks like a normal watch face that includes the day date on the watch face as well as the completion status to my goal, not necessarily steps since i use calorie burn as my daily goal to reach. Additionally, may i hopefully suggest to be able to have weather on my watch as well, not on the watch face but something to access from the watch that would be among the scrolling apps like Today, exercise, fitstar and relax. Wishes and hopes!

Best Regards,

Lauren

Best Answer

I agree we do need more watchfaces.

As heart rate is one of the main reasons to buy a fotbit as heart rate is 24/7, we need a watchface that can help monitor it with a:

1) big clock digital (top left)

2) possibility for a 2nd world time clock (top right and bit smaller)

3) center bottom BIG HEART RATE monitor (with possibility to have it change colour when high and with the possibility to be alterted with a vibra in case of danger - see HeartWatch App on WatchOS)

4) possibility to choose all colours

Best Answer

Hi Fitbit you haven't provided any new watch faces for over 12 months for the Blaze. Could you please provide us with some new and exciting watch face designs. 😁

Best Answer

I really like your suggestions of a 2nd time/world clock function! (Would be handy when travelling). And yes - some of the heart rate icons are soooo tiny...bigger would be better!  (The size in the Multistat face in nice but I don't like the pink 😜)

Best Answer
0 Votes

How about large digits like Pop has... With a large heart rate indicator.  I'm visually impaired

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Moment" for me too....

Would be better to have the digital time in white though, rather than red.

Would be much easier to read at night...

Moment (2) perhaps ?

Best Answer

I am nurse and am “patiently” waiting for them to have a digital time with seconds face..... that would make me purchase ina heartbeat!... happy to see they have at least added a second hand to the analogtime face!😃

Moderator edit: all-caps

Best Answer

There needs to be more faces as there is not enough on the blaze.

Best Answer

Make the moment face with a blue font in place of the red.

Best Answer

we need to some different clock display we are bored that type display so will you please update some new clock display .......

Thanks & regards 

Moderator edit: personal info removed.

Best Answer

Any word on if blaze will be getting any more new or customizable clock faces?

Best Answer