Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

I agree more variety needed. Sadly;They will never do it.... they are just
limited in the vision, and phasing out this product...
Mt Blaze has been working worse and I will consider making a change when it
needs replacing

Moderator edit: personal info removed

"Never doubt that a small, committed group of individuals can change the
world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead

Best Answer

Have you added your votes? , I know it is nice to dscuss this among you yourselves, but it would also be good to let the developers know

Best Answer
We have the are not intetested
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm aware of that, maybe they are not interested because only 175 users are looking for more clock faces.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No one told me I could tell the developers that. Even when I spoke to Fitbit on the phone they said Put it on the Forum. How do you go about telling them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

By following the link and adding your vote to the suggestion linked to above.

For more info  in the Feature Suggestion board, cilxk here. , It is explained on the getting started board.Screenshot_20180823-151845_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

I hope you are doing well. As mentioned previously, there are not plans to release more clock faces for the Blaze since released 4 more blaze clock faces last year due to community demand.

If you want to share with our team more ideas, feel free to visit our feature suggestions where you can do it.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Disappointed!
Best Answer
That's dumb!
Best Answer
Hahaha, those clock faces were released years ago....
Clearly you all want all the Blaze people to upgrade to the newer
model.....but it is so big and clunkie ... not what I want on my wrist .....
Also, my Blaze really does not work properly. I received it as a Christmas
gift, so have had it less than a year and have given up on it.
Disappointing. When I get another smartwatch, it is unlikely to be a
fitbit.
Between the lack of reliability and the company's lack of commitment to
customers, another brand will get my business.
Best Answer

As for clunky I agree, the Blaze is huge, and uncomfortable in hot weather.

Personally I find the Versa and the ionic the best with less problems. The versa also has a much livelier response.

Here are the two units side by side.15358289520064286227925138996055.jpg

Best Answer
The Blaze may not be any good. But the newer Fitbit aren't any better
either. I know because I bought in on the versa. I have been baby in it to
get my steps. Because it some timey with your steps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, I hope you are doing fine.

I really appreciate all the feedback provide here regarding the Blaze clock faces and the new Fitbit. As recommended in my previous post, feel free to visit our feature suggestions board, where you will be able to share all your ideas and opinions.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some time ago, long time ago, I asked for more watch faces for my blaze. Soon I understood that nothing was going to append. So I looked at my blaze with a bad face, it looked me back with several bad faces (7 I think) and we decided to move on separately. Now I am sharing my life (active and normal) with a Garmin Vivoactive 3. It always shows a pretty face (+/- 100, plus the ones I designed), accurate data (no fake news or silly invitations to choose another one) and what a power. I will give up on this request (or quest!!!), but let me give you a last advice: a company selling watches for active people should practice active listening, because we (and competition) move pretty fast.

Best Answer

It doesn't seem to matter what is suggested or requested. Fitbit has apparently decided to try to get Blaze owners (most who have less than 1 year of ownership) to buy the new model to get something as simple as more clock faces. I think it is time to look at other devices that seem to provide more options and listen to their customers when I tire of looking at my Blaze's 12 clock faces (really not 12 since several are only color variations). 

Best Answer
I feel you. My Fitbit. Has been slow given me all my steps. I have been
considering moving on. But for some reason. I can't get the vivo
smartwatch. To sync with my phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is your phone a Huawei? android?

Best Answer
0 Votes
My was a Samsung S7. But now a Pixel 2Xl
Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to use it at work to measure heart rates on my patients, but the the light display doesn't stay on long enough for me to do a 10 or 15 second count.  Is there anything I can do about that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@adais62, first I would like to mention that Fitbit is not an FDA approved medical device, you may want to be careful if doing this.

Fitbit responded to the concerns of the medical cimunity a few years ago when they introduced the Chronograph watch.

This watch has one button quick start stopwatch, with a simple press of the lower right button.

This stop watch's display will stay on forever.

Best Answer
0 Votes