Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

Exactly When one buys a round shapedwatch,  they do not expect to get a square shaped watch face.  When one buys a square shaped watch they do not expect to get a round face,  or at least a round face that fits nicely. 

My pinky is that it makes no sense bringing up the fact that a round watch had a round face

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not everyone knows that Samsung is a round watch face. That's why I said it. I didn't say anything about putting a round watch face on a square watch. Did I?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @lmckill2 and @JasonP9876789 ! It's nice to see you around @April11 , @Micber and @Rich_Laue ! I am sorry for the delayed response. 

Thanks to all for sharing your feedback about more clock face options. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments and suggestions are always welcome. As @Rich_Laue mentioned, you're welcome to post about your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

@Rich_Laue thank you for your time and support!

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
When will new clock faces finally be available for the Blaze. ?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Never!
They want you to buy a Versa

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

For when new clock faces will come, this is a question for Fitbit,  Fitbit users at best can only request and vote in the request. Have you added your votes to the request? We can not answer for fitbit.

In the past Fitbit has sent updates for the Ine, Charge, Charge HR, and Zip, long after they where discontinued.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around @hollandgl , @JayG54 and @Rich_Laue ! I am sorry for the delayed response. 

@hollandgl I appreciate your interest. Unfortunately, our team don't currently have plans to release new clock faces for Blaze, however this has been taken into account for future designs. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

@JayG54 thank you for the input. 

@Rich_Laue thanks for your support!

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

time for new clock faces for the fitbit blaze!!!  

Best Answer
Won't happen. If. You read the thread they say support is discontinued but
you are welcome to buy a new one!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @wvangel ! It's nice to see you around @Micber !

@wvangel I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion. Unfortunately, our team don't currently have plans to release new clock faces for Blaze. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs and feel free to visit our feature suggestions board to share your ideas.

@Micber thank you for the input. Please note that we’ll continue to support Blaze from a software standpoint, along with any questions you might have during the use of the product. If you're interested in our latest models, you can take a look and take our quiz on http://www.fitbit.com/compare to see which device meets your needs best.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Where are the new faces posted..?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Im not sure what new faces your referring to @hollandgl. Have you read the post above your post?

If there are new faces, they will be found in the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer

Hi @hollandgl and @Rich_Laue , it's nice to see you back on the Community! I am sorry for the late response. 

@hollandgl If you would like to check the available clock faces for Blaze and change it, please see this help article: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?  At the moment, our team don't have plans to release new clock faces for Blaze.

@Rich_Laue thank you for your help!

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, how to update my Blaze. Want to install weather updates on my display, but not able to find

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't remember the Blaze having a Weather option.. 

The Blaze does not run the Fitbit OS and therefore does not have apps that can be loaded. 

Best Answer

Everyone

Please read the post from before. Screenshot_20190529-092949.jpg

This thread should be closed. See above. No new faces are coming.  They are just trying to be soft about that fact. 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit doesn't close threads and there really isn't anything wrong with users discussing this among themselves. 

The main request on the feature sugestion board has been locked if it hasn't been removed. 

Best Answer

Thanks...It was obvious, but someone mentioned that there were faces that
could be purchased..
We'll just live with what was offered and be disappointed.!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @AJags ! It's nice to see you around @Rich_Laue , @Micber and @hollandgl ! 

@AJags I appreciate your interest in using the Weather app on your Blaze. As @Rich_Laue mentioned, Blaze doesn't have this option, however you can check this help article about the steps to update the tracker: How do I update my Fitbit device? These updates provide feature enhancements and product improvements, so we recommend that you keep your tracker updated. Please see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? where you can find out about the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes. 

@Micber thank you for providing a screenshot. I appreciate your time and feedback, we're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences. As you can see from this link , our team don't currently have plans to release new clock faces for Blaze

@hollandgl I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs and feel free to visit our feature suggestions board to share your ideas.

@Rich_Laue thank you for your support!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I will like to see the fitbit blaze come out with new clock faces like the fitbit versa lite the fitbit blaze clock faces seem boring. 

Cassie

Best Answer