Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

What is considered as a animated clock on fitbit blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any other (new) clock faces expected now. It's been many years, we are living with these silly faces. Feels like cheated now. The other models (which are less expensive) have got several faces, but...

Can't they now update the software and provide some other features viz, altitude, temperature, weather  etc ?     

Best Answer
Seems not. Too bad they don't support their legacy products better. I use
Argyle. At least I can see the time and date without my glasses. Cheers.
Best Answer
If you read the whole thread you will find they told us they will not add
any new faces and to get a new Fitbit if you want them. Get a galaxy
active 2 like I did and you will have thousands available along with great
features. Get the watchmaker app and make your own or download thousands
for free.
Best Answer
All excellent questions and concerns we've had in the past..but with no
resolutions. Actually no action on the part of Fitbit, nor will you
probably see any, now or in the future.
Best Answer
Thank you for your email.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is pure bull on Fit bit. I had tons of stock in them as well which I sold because why the hell would you not make new faces for the fitbit blaze??? You obviously dont care about the consumer. For this reason I'm out, I will discourage anyone from buying a fitbit. It's not that hard to just allow us to upload a new firmware and new faces. It's pure laziness on Fitbit which counteracts the whole point of being fit , not even a little bit fitbit. Make executive decisions and contact the ceo or somthing. Customer comes first. We shouldn't have to be punished for giving your company money. According to the law of quantum physics the even means of exchange is not met which is why fitbit is slowly declining.

Best Answer
I agree with you the firmware needed on the blaze.
On my firmware version is 17.8.402.1. Is there a newer one?

Jim
Best Answer
Same firmware. They should just have us send in our blaze watch and get an
updated one where they actually pay attention to.
Best Answer
0 Votes

For the latest version @J-Bell, let's check the help docs.

Best Answer

Would be nice also if they allowed the feature to change watchface through the watch instead of having to go to phone and syncing every time. I'm trying to escalate this to sombody high yo in the company. I wont give up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your post has 1 new activity updates.

I can not see the most recent reply from fellow member.

Where do I find the comment?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothings been resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Very true...and very late in the game.
It'll never happen.
Best Answer

I agree that it is very late in the game for the fit bit blaze.

We can only wait there is a new firmware available for our watches.  Many thanks for the updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They need to make new ones. The old ones are boring and old now.

Best Answer

is there more faces then just these ones I looking for something new.

ok, thank you I just got tired of the same old 12 faces but I have a blood pulse watch for my heath so maybe I can stay clear from Fitbit I did buy a share on cash app was that a good buy or pointless.

are you making more different types because even though I like these I would like have more verity.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
A share of fit bit? Idk about the other watch.all I can say it fit bit did
me wrong and highly disappointed me
Best Answer
0 Votes

And now, five years later the Blaze is no longer supported? I have a Blaze with Argyle face. The app no longer shows ANY FACES within setup. Now, I can go to Versa, with limited regressional support, or Apple Reman? Darnit!

Best Answer
My blaze is still holding my clock faces. I will continue to use until it dies.
Best Answer