Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze - No Green Lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new Fitbit Blaze yesterday, it has no green flashing lights and when it is taken out of the charger it will not switch on.  I left it in the charger overnight in case it was the battery but always showing as fully charged.  In the charger, allows you to scroll through everything but only if you have just set it up on the app or computer.  I have tried the suggestions with the heart rate settings but no change and holding the buttons to restart does nothing.  Can anyone help before i send it back? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums!

Did you restart it 3 times in a row as some times that helps.

But it sounds faulty to me. If you bought it else where I would go back and exchange it. If bought at Fitbit then  Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @danniikc, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @WendyB for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having inconveniences with your heart rate sensor? Did you get in touch with our support team or the instructions provided by @WendyB worked for you?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, at first it  was the steps, then they sent me a new fitbit blaze, now it has no green lights, wont hold a charge out off the charger, this problem has been going on since January.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @larryshaw! Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. I've shared your post with Customer Support, they should reply to you within the following days. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is larry shaw, Thank you for getting back at me, but please rush my case A.S.A.P.

Best Answer
0 Votes