Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze can't set up.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new Blaze delivered fromAmazon. It says Cant update firmware as battery is too low so i charge it...bit it doesnt charge...doesnt show battery status it just shows fitbit logo and fitbit.com/setup.

The fitbit app firmware update/download is not working and fitbit doesnt connect to bluetooth.

Can anyone tell me what to do..or has experience the same please???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DanFitness An Android phone doesn't need to show a bluetooth connection to the tracker to be able to sync. Since the app says the trackers battery is low, we know that the app and the tracker have comunicated and that the tracker is serup to your Fitbit account.

As for the charging, when you connect it to external power you should feel a vibration,  this will be your only clue tgat tge tracker is charging.  Are you using your phones charger?

As @kawaiiko stated, you should be able to finish the setup,  ie: install the firmware, while tye tracker is being charged.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Did you download the app to your phone?  

Please keep it on the charger and go through the steps to set up the fitbit on the app.  

Here is a link with directions:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873

Best Answer

@DanFitness An Android phone doesn't need to show a bluetooth connection to the tracker to be able to sync. Since the app says the trackers battery is low, we know that the app and the tracker have comunicated and that the tracker is serup to your Fitbit account.

As for the charging, when you connect it to external power you should feel a vibration,  this will be your only clue tgat tge tracker is charging.  Are you using your phones charger?

As @kawaiiko stated, you should be able to finish the setup,  ie: install the firmware, while tye tracker is being charged.

Best Answer

Thanks guys...the app was stucked and the charging wasnt working.

I uninstall the fitbit app and downloaded it again and it startedworking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks..sorted by re downloading the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes