Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze, no notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just received my Blaze and I can't any messages or any notifications to show up anyone else having this issue? I have a Verzion phone and they use message + as there messager.

Best Answer
151 REPLIES 151

I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy 8 phone and now I cannot see alerts on my Blaze 2. I have repaired it, turned it on and off, and turned the Bluetooth on and off also. Still no alerts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I honestly don't remember what I did to finally get my Blaze to connect
with my phone. I do remember it took awhile for it to finally "click". You
can only have it connected to one device (phone or tablet) and you can only
have one fit bit device activated on your phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Set your fit bit as a trusted device on your mobile handset, works every time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Set your fit bit as a trusted device on your mobile handset 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sirk1971 the user is unable to pair the Blaze to the phone, if you where able to do this you will need to remove it and let the app do the pairing.. 

Notifications won't show until the app pairs the tracker. 

Is Fitbit notifications and always connected enabled? 

Are you able to see notifications on your phones lock screen? If not they won't show on the blaze. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is Messafe+?? I am having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I changed my samsung s7 phone to new Huawei mate 10 pro. My blaze is syncing and working normal except notifications.. I tried  all your recomended actions, but it doesn't help. Need help.

Best Answer

Yes. I got it. Notification work if : the fitbit apps has all the time work in the background. 

Best Answer

I have capible phone, s7 edge.  Unistalled, took blaze off account, put it back on...upfated yes its on but still no messages. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So let's try something that should work. 

First is your phones sound on? 

When you get a notification on the phone .does the notification show up on the lock or always on display? 

Make sure any app that you notifications from can send notifications to the phone .

Now let's setup notifications in the fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes.  The key for messages displaying on blaze seems to be that the message app on the phone needs to be closed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Couple years later and this was useful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes