Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification and no connected gps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello,
If i want to use connected gps. My phone (huawei p8) says "check fitbit app"
App is open, bt is connected and all permissions ennabled. But he won't connect.
By notification, same problem. I follow the online setup,my Phone gives popup "notification are running" but i don t recieve any notifications.
My phone syncs perfect with fitbit app and in dashboard is written "connected" but my blaze doesn't appear in paired devices on my phone. Is this te problem? i don't know. When i search for devices he finds the blaze. But when i want to connect, my phones says ''blaze denied''. Can someone please help me?
Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29

Hi.

Blaze + Huawei P8 (Marshmellow)

I have exactly the same problems and in addition no music control.

I don't know if give back my Blaze.

Ciao ciao.

Best Answer
There are more people with this problems, it is a huawei-fitbit problem.
There isn t a solution.
I was hoping that updating to 6.0 would solved everything :'(.
I you want be sure you phone is the problem, try the blaze to connect with your tablet or PC or other phone with bluetooth. The blaze must be in the list with paired devices.
Returning your blaze is up to you, i didn t return my, because i love the device and hoping for a solution fitbit or huawei.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I also have problem with my Huawei Honor 6 plus I just bought Blaze today
It can sync with Fitbit app but a little bit lag, and control music perfectly. But it cannot connect to GPS while tracking run or bike, and calls, message notification not work
Any ideas?
Best Answer
And GPS and notification not work on my Sony Xperia Z (android 5.1) too same issue I think it not just Huawei
Best Answer
0 Votes
@nhung_t your phone should work. Did you read the main thread on notifications.
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Blaze-Notifications-Information-Post/td-p/1198545
Best Answer
0 Votes
I already done the following steps but it still not working
For my try , first I upair it. When it not paired I scan Bluetooth device on my phone it found "Blaze" then I try to connect but it rejected for my understanding it will allow to connect via Fitbit app only so I open Fitbit app and pair it via app follow the instruction step and sync data successfully. Then I search Bluetooth device on my phone again it found "Blaze (Classic)" it can connect successfully (I found information that Classic is for control music only)
So my Blaze able to control music, but still cannot connected GPS and receive any call notification.
Best Answer
Going to re-open an old thread here, just to say I have a Huawei mate 7 + blaze and have exactly the same issues as well, except music control which works just fine... There has been an OS upgrade to 6.0, and a new firmware patch for the blaze, but they still haven't fixed the incompatibility issues with Huawei phones. Very disappointing
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am already after returning my BLAZE back to the shop. I Have bought my p8 a year ago and I wouldn't bother to get rid of just get BLAZE connected with another smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys @grzegorz @Marcusj250, good to see you in the Community! 🙂

I'm sorry you are having issues with your phones. I was just checking the list of compatible devices and it seems that both are compatible, the Ascend P8 and t he Ascend Mate 7. What issues are you exactly experiencing with your devices?

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I too began having this issue today. Charge 2 & iPhone SE. Until today have had no issues with connected gps.  I made sure nothing had changed and that BT is connected, location services = always.

I restarted my phone and reset my Charge 2 and is working now.  Not sure why gives, but for now is OK.

Best Answer
0 Votes