Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep stages after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have update a few days ago to the latest firmware for my Blaze via my iPhone7.  I got the new clock faces, and my app informed me of the new feature, but i am still only getting the old sleep pattern data.  I have reset my blaze and done several manual syncs - no luck.

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Me too - a Blaze with an iphone7. Recorded heartbeat all night for last few days but still says no data for sleep stages. Is it significant that I'm in the U.K.?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the US. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bump for help.....

I have reinstalled the app on my iPhone and re-synced my blaze.  I have heart rate charts that cover the night time and even wore my blaze one notch tighter than normal the last two nights.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same thing happen the first night. I then updated it again and it showed the New Version number.  The next night it worked and I loved it. Unfortunately it didn't work last night, so I called Fitbit (you can google it).

I reset my Fitbit (Holding down Left button and Lower Right Button) for 10 seconds until the Fitbitblogo came up.

They said it should work tonight.

We'll see.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Curious... the Blaze has heart rate settings of off / on / auto. I've generally had it set on auto since I've had it. For this function is it imperative for this to be set to 'on' rather than 'auto'?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine (Blaze) worked last night 😀 Very interesting! Not sure why it started working- will monitor and post if I come to any conclusion.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't know if it's required but I changed mine to do that before it eventually worked.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got stages for two nights and then last night no stages 😞 I love this new feature already so I can't go back to no stages! We want our stages dangit!

Best Answer

I would like to ask everyone who don't have the sleep stage is using iphone  ios 10.3?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got it 1 night, then not the next, then I rebooted again and got it last night.
I agree. The new stages is what makes it so much more worth it

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have 10.2.1

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

You rebooted blaze is fine?

so i need to reboot it everyday?so stupid design 

Best Answer
0 Votes

FWIW:

I didn't get stages first two nights. After the second unsuccessful night, I changed my heart rate from 'auto' to 'on' and rebooted my Blaze. I got sleep stages after those changes the next night. Hopefully it will continue to record stages.

I hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm going to give this a whirl. I wonder how fast it will drain the battery? 

I have ios 10.3 as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I did the reset and had 4 nights of sleep insights.... but then last night rolled around and I got nothin 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had 5 or six nights sleep stags and then no stages last night also. Thought it was just me 😣

Best Answer
0 Votes

So i have done everything possible, and I still have not had one night of sleep stages.  my heart rate looks like its keeping up with me all night long.  I have worn my blaze tighter and looser, had heart rate set to ON and AUTO, hard reset my blaze as well as reboot it, deleted and reinstalled the app, multiple times.

anyone find a final solution?  would love for fitbit to chime in as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issues with sleep stages all last week.  Did all the recommendations:

log out of App

Restart the Blaze

wear tighter

wear it higher on the wrist

etc:

2 nights ago I did NOT hit the "begin sleep log" and I got the sleep stages.  Did the same thing last night and I got them again.  I don't know if it's fixed but I will be curious if some of you do the same thing and see If it works for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I never hit sleep log.
Haven't had issues

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes