Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Connecting To App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi everyone!

My Fitbit Blaze has recently been out of charge for a few days. I just couldn't find the time to charge it. Anyway last night I charged it until it was full. However, I noticed that the time was 2 hours behind. My Fitbit usually connects to my phone however, when it'd charged, I'd run out of data and used my iPad instead. I have used my iPad to connect to my Fitbit before so I wasn't worried about it however, the devices wouldn't connect properly. I tried to restart my device but it still wouldn't connect. I then deleted my Fitbit from my profile, planning to reconnect afterwards however, it wouldn't connect. I was asked to make sure it's charged but it was working quite well and was fully charged. Now I can't connect it to the app again. Is there anyway to pair the Blaze with one of my devices again?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hmmm that sounds weird @HarrisonLD...

I'd recommend restarting your tracker. You can do this by pressing and holding the left and lower rifght buttons for about 10-15 seconds. After a while, it will turn off, come back on and while this happens, you can try to restart your phone or at least turn off and back on your bluetooth. After you have done this, try to sync your tracker again and see how it goes. It should now be recognized by your devices.

Hope this helps and if you need more help, let me know. I'll be glad to help. Welcome to the Community! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes