Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not feeling the vibration of the silent alarm on the Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had an Charge HR and loved the alarm feature because I could use it for taking supplements, workouts, to wake-up in the morning.  When it broke I got the Blaze and very disappointed the silent alarm feature is worthless for me.  The vibration intensity is too soft.  What bothers me the most is that fitbit hasn't fixed it in their updates especially with so many people complaining.  Why wouldn't fitbit give the user the option to intensify?  Let the person wearing it decide.  If this drains the battery faster, let the user decide if it is worth it to recharge more often.  Definitely not worth my investment and will look for a different manufacturer. So disappointed in my purchase.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @SunsetRunner. Good to have you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your new Fitbit Blaze. When it comes to the vibration intensity, there are no plans at the moment of changing this as you can see on this feature suggestion.

What I can recommend instead, would be to make sure you're wearing your tracker snug on your wrist as to make sure you'll feel the vibrations. Sometimes, with the tracker being a little loose, not being in direct contact with your wrist could make it seem like the vibrations are lighter than they really are, so you could give that a try.

Hope this helps and anything else you may need, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer