Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Sleep Stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why doesn't my Blaze record detailed sleep? I've tried all troubleshooting but it only ever records basic sleep?

Tia.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @ClaireL069. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're not getting your sleep stages recorded but only simplified sleep seems to be showing up. I'd like to help you out with this.

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed).
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

For more information about why you see your sleep pattern, tap or click the sleep record that shows your sleep pattern.

Image of fitbit app explaining why sleep stages are not available.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, I'm always around!
Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I've followed all of those troubleshoot recommendations but still only get basic info.

I just wear it to bed, it's in the right position without being too tight, it's getting a constant heart rate and this still happens at full battery... I'm lost. Any other help or advice??

Best Answer
0 Votes