Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not lasting battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden I have problems with my Fitbit Blaze (purchesed in September 2016) where the battery is dead after 18 h. I didn't change anything in the settings or in my usage. It even apeared when I train less than usual. I tried to check the tips here on the site but it didn't work. At the same time my Fitbit takes forever to sync with my (Android) app.

Help anyone? Smiley Very Happy I really love my Fitbit-Watch and want it to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @sweuser have you tried a restart yet. Http://help.fitbit.com/?q=restart

Or a shutdown through the settings menu on the Blaze, note a sync will ve required after a shutdown.

If it keeps happening i suggest getting in contact with contact.fitbit.com There link may also be found in the top right of any page or under help in the app. They might even have a test for you to perform, they do have the ability to see what is happening from their end.

Best Answer

Thanx @Rich_Laue! I've done it, and see if it helps!

Do you know though why its very slow when it tries to sync? I have both "blaze" and "blaze (Classic)". My phone doesn't want to connect to "blaze", only "blaze (Classic)". I read somewhere that the Classic only has some of the functions and might be the reason why it's so slow?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Classic is only for music control. The Blaze itself will only show up as paired, if tge app needs it to be, and this is controlled by the app not the user. 

You mention the Android app, are you connected to the internet through wifi are cellular?  eith Android Wifi and Bluetooth share the same antenna and some of the same hardware. This may cause a slow doen of the sync process in some of the phone models.

Best Answer
0 Votes