Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing the correct calories burned during workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Starting this week all my workouts are showing the wrong calories burned, steps and heart rate. If I log in to the website and click on view details it shows the correct information but not the app. App shows that I only burned 41 calories during 1hr and 8min workout this morning 3/30/16 but website shows 647 calories burned
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Not sure if you've seen them, but there are a few other posts and threads about this, albeit with different titles for the threads.  Currently there is no fix offered by Fitbit for their app - and the problem is confined to the app.  The online dashboard works just fine. 

Anyways, quite a few people are having the same problem, thought you'd want to know. 

Ionic / Aria / retired Surge / retired Blaze / a few more retired Fitbits / three failed Nike Fuel Bands
Best Answer

count me in as another user having this problem.  this is just the latest bug i have found using the blaze.  i did not have this problem with my Surge.  I can't believe how many problems there are with this device.  See my posts about the blaze randomly rebooting.   We need a new OS update.

Best Answer

Since I started using the Ionic, my workouts display a dash for calories burned during workouts, but the data is present to in Fitbit online and in the workout details but not in the summary. Looks like its only an issue in the summary display of workouts. Is there a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes